Wednesday, August 20, 2008

KAISER SOUZAI vs. K80BLOG and KATEREADSBOOKS - To The Beat (Here You Go! Gawd It!) (chronovisor mix)

Sometimes I got inspirations from somewhere out there, or wherever from, I don't know.
Probably you know my predilection for celebreties (if not, then you know it now), even though they do not know that they are to me. ;-) But what is it all about? Well, I let them perform. It is exciting to me over and over again to make audio experiments, when I got a superbe inspiration like this one. Bloggers, do you all remember COZMONITE61? She was an audio celebrity to me from North Carolina. Now today I present you two new ones, K80BLOG from California and KATEREADSBOOKS from Ohio. I got the inspiration from a video shown in youtube, here is the link. For this wonderful performance I used the parts from 03:53 to 03:55 mins. and from 04:00 to 04:07. Of course when all my audio celebreties perform I use a trance track, and today it is a German one, obviously (die Deutschen haben es einfach drauf!). At least it is on you to have fun with this track as much as I had while producing it. ENJOY! Floyd Anderson.

Here is the info:


versus
and
KAISER SOUZAI versus K80BLOG and KATEREADSBOOKS
To The Beat (Here You Go! Gawd It!)
(chronovisor mix)
10:30
(2007)
music file

No comments: