Thursday, July 17, 2008

LEE MARROW - Sayonara (Don't Stop...) (chronovisor mix)

Folks, when you want to find something, don't search for it, just let it find YOU! I looked after a song which I wanted to mix, but I couldn't find it by searching. But while searching for it, I found something completely different, which I searched for so long! And that all is not only so in music! Man, man, man...
That's why today is Italo-Disco day. The sound of the Yamaha DX-7 keyboard did fascinating me since I heard it for the first time, and in that special version of the today's tune it comes out so clearly. I searched it for so long, and while not searching it, I found it...
I just gave it a nice lenght giving everyone a chance for an easy listening. So, just ENJOY! Floyd Anderson.

Here is the info:


LEE MARROW
Sayonara (Don't Stop...)
(chronovisor mix)
11:15
[1985]
music file

No comments: