Sunday, August 31, 2008

SCORPIONS - Is There Anybody There? (chronovisor mix)

One of the most famous melodic hard rock bands in the world the todays posting is dedicated to. Founded way back in Germany in 1965 (and still existing!), they sold over the years over 75 Million copies of their records, so they are the second successful band in Germany after MODERN TALKING (well - something good must have something bad - yuck!). This band was very well known for their rock ballads as well, and one of these - but not the best known one - will be introduced to you today. It was also released as a 7" single, and I wonder, why nobody thought about a 12" version. So I remembered the old days - when I was young ;-) - gave a listen to it, and finally, I did it my way. Just ENJOY! Floyd Anderson.

Here is the info:


SCORPIONS
Is There Anybody There?
(chronovisor mix)
06:25
[1979]
music file

No comments: